- Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA) – Xero Central

- Reset multi-factor authentication (MFA) – Xero Central

Looking for:

Xero authenticator app not working - xero authenticator app not working.Microsoft authenticator app is not working on my new phone 













































   

 

Xero authenticator app not working - xero authenticator app not working. Why my authenticator app won't sync



  My Authenticator code isn't working. The code isn't working to log me in. I've been using the Auth app forever and now it's not working?!? Install an authenticator app. Tip. Resetting your Xero account's MFA requires you to turn it off and set it up again.  


Microsoft authenticator app is not working on my new phone - Microsoft Community.My Authenticator code isn't working



  Perhaps you might want to try clearing your browser's cookies and cache before log in using your authenticator app. If it doesn't work, it'll be. I enter to google authenticator code for the same xero email but it doesn't let recongnise the code. Head to the App Store! You may have to get a code sent by text initially to activate the Authenticator. Expand Post. LikeLikedUnlike.    

 

Xero authenticator app not working - xero authenticator app not working.Add a second layer of security with multi-factor authentication



    I use several companies and have the same issue with the skip 30 days option. Make sure the Cookies and other site data is turned off toggle button is to the left. As is it timing out. You can avoid problems with time-based codes by switching to Xero Verify. See if the email went to your spam folder. I agree the Xero Verify works ok, and so does Google Authenticator on my phone. Same phone, same computer, same everything.


Comments